Sale Grammar School is very progressive in its deployment of the latest ICT systems and resources. The Sale Grammar 'Parent's Gateway' is an online portal allowing access to attendance records, behaviour log or assessment scores whenever parents need to.
Please take the time to read through the Parents' Gateway User agreement.
Click here to access the 'Parents' Gateway'.
If you have forgotten your Parents' Gateway login details or are experiencing any difficulties with the system, please click here to submit a contact request and select Parents' Gateway from the recipients list.
SIMS pARENT APP & PARENTAL Web PORTAL
As part of the ongoing development of the Sims Learning Gateway Parental Portal, a new platform has being introduced to replace the existing portal. This new portal will have a convenient new way to share information with you about your childs school life with the introduction of a new Parent smartphone/tablet app and new web portal. It is intended to replace the existing system with a gradual transfer to the new system. During the transfer both systems will run side by side.
The new system is now live and all current Year 7 Parents will shortly be invited to register to use the system. Current Year 8 Parents are also invited to register.
Once you receive your invitation email please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name, email address, childs name and form. Once received you will then be sent an activation email. Details on getting started can be found below and also in the Parents online getting started guide by clicking here.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC - anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the new SIMS Parent app and web portal:
- Important information such as attendance, timetable information, behaviour and achievement.
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button.
- Access your child's school report.
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary.
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- If you have more than one child at schol, you'll have access to information for all your children from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your childs school life as well as support your child's development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App.
1. We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
2. You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
3. From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search form SIMS Parent.
4. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the school by clicking here.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact the school by clicking here, if you require a replacement after this date.
At Sale Grammar School we take care to protect the privacy of customers and users of information accessed through the Capita Sims website. Please find below a copy of the SIMS Parent Privacy Statement.