Year 6 Transition Sports club reply
Thank you for applying for a place for your child at the Sale Grammar School Yr6 Sports Transition Club. I am happy to say that your child was successful in securing a place and I very much look forward to meeting them at the first session on Monday June 18th at 4pm. Please take note of the following:
- Can all children please arrive in kit ready to participate promptly at 4pm. Primary school PE kit is fine or equally an alternative sports kit of trainers, shorts or tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt is also fine.
- Please access the school via the pupil entrance (the small gate adjacent to the zebra crossing). Do not go into the main carpark and go to reception. Once you are through the gate follow the road around to the right and look out for signs for the sports hall.
- Please send your child with any medication they need (e.g. inhalers) plus a drink.
- Parents are not permitted to stay and watch. Children will be picked up at 5pm from where they were dropped off.
- Finally, in the case of bad weather please note that the session will be cancelled as we don’t have any indoor space due to exams. If this happens an email will be sent to this email address by no later than 1pm on the day and a message posted on the school website to cancel the session. The message on the school website will be under the admissions tab and then Yr6 Sports Transition Club.
If you have any queries please feel free to email me email@example.com
Mr J Churchill
Sale Grammar School
Tel: 0161 973 3217
Fax: 0161 973 4904